- It should be noted that, the user needs to sign up in order to gain access to the test series, Mock test series, and other e-learning resources in the site.
- The users need to sign up and maintain the account for himself and take the benefits and features of the site for his personal and academic benefits.
- As the user tends to register through the site, the site collects information of the user such as his name, birthdate, email address, phone number, username, password, IP Address, computer’s hardware and the operating system.
Paid Service Inclusion
- After the Post Registration Process, for some paid sections, the system tends to collect payment related information such as your credit card or debit card number and also the billing address.
Attributes and Features
- NNIIT develops, distributes and maintains the contents in the website, we also enable students to access the website in order to get involved in the mock test practices.
- During the test process, we also provide you with required support for personalised training wherever necessary.
- As part of our terms and conditions, the registered member shall not copy, modify, transmit, distribute the contents within the site or tend to use the copyrighted materials other than for your training pursuit.
- The NNIIT website comprises of the copyrighted materials within, trademarks and other proprietary information.
- The users who navigate are instructed not to copy the contents in any format, without having to intimate the owners.
- The sole purpose of the educational website is to purely limited to get involved in test, mock test etc.
Refund & Cancellation Policy